Important values I carry for teaching







The values that have been installed into me and from the many influences in my whanau  are skills and attributes I carry closest to me. I have strong views and high expectations of myself and others.


There are 3 key principals that are significant and relevant to the Treaty of Waitangi that i value and carry with me.
1. Participation, 2. Partnership and 3. Protection.

They are significant because of their role and the connection towards the Treaty of Waitangi covering the bases of community, whanau, iwi, hapu, participating and being involved, building relationships and creating strong foundations protecting human rights and Te Reo Maori. My beliefs are strong towards the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi because every children has the right to participate in any Maori activity being opened minded and respectful towards others and being adaptable as the kaiako, protecting our language and beliefs of Te Ao Maori, Tikanga and protocol are a strong  that I try to involve in my teaching philosophy.
















Ko wai au?